If you have been a victim of a personal injury in St. Augustine, FL, you should talk to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Personal injury law covers a wide range of incidents, from car and truck accidents to wrongful death and medical malpractice. When you are a victim of any injury, physically or psychologically, you need the right lawyer on your side.
The best way to find the right lawyer is to look for someone with experience in this particular field. An experienced lawyer for personal injuries will know the process inside and out, be able to give you advice you can count on and manage your case with the utmost efficiency and professionalism. Never be afraid to ask a prospective lawyer about their previous cases and and their proven experience as their successes will give you a realistic idea of what to expect from your own case.
Because personal injury cases are stressful and involve injured persons and their families, it’s important to partner with a law firm that understands your position and can give you the compassion and support to get the closure and compensation you need and deserve
At The McLeod Firm, we offer our clients exceptional personal service and, with almost 20 years of experience in personal injury law, we can assure you that you’ll get the leading professional assistance that you deserve. Contact us and speak to a personal injury lawyer in St. Augustine FL, today.
Why you should choose The McLeod Firm for your personal injury lawyer in St. Augustine FL:
- One of the leading personal injury firms in Florida
- Almost two decades experience in personal injury law
- We work with leading medical experts across the USA
- Dedicated to representing the victim to the best of our ability
- Mac McLeod is personally involved in each case
- Long history of success in this field
- Dedicated to making Florida a safer place to live
Personal injury lawyers cover injuries that include:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians
- Serious injuries including head, spinal, shoulder, rotator cuff, soft tissue and whiplash injuries
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice and negligence
How to find out if you have a case for a personal injury lawyer:
Personal injury lawyers in St. Augustine define personal injury as physical or psychological damage to a person as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another, whether it’s an individual, company or any other entity.
This covers a wide range of cases that fall into the following general categories:
- Motor vehicle accidents: This includes car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, negligent driving accidents, distracted driver accidents and those auto accidents that affect pedestrians and cyclists.
- Serious injuries: We cover cases that deal with a wide range of serious injuries including those to the head, spine, rotator cuff, shoulder and soft tissue as well as whiplash.
- Wrongful death: As a result of medical errors, auto accidents, workplace accidents and negligence.
- Medical malpractice and negligence: As a result of any errors or wrongdoing by staff at any medical facilities, including hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, dental practices and pharmacies.
In the event of falling victim to any of these circumstances, it’s vital that you speak to a qualified attorney as soon as possible. If you’d like to speak to a personal injury lawyer in St. Augustine, FL, simply contact us today and we’ll be glad to assist you in any way.